HostingGuideBook.com has adapted this Web to the exigencies of Statutory law 15/1999, of 13 of December, Protection of Data of Carácter Personal (LOPD), and to Real Decreto 1720/2007, of 21 of December, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also fulfills Regulation (the EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 of April of 2016 regarding the protection of the natural people (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 of July, Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
- The majors of thirteen years will be able to register in https://www.hostingguidebook.com as users without the previous consent of their parents or tutors.
- In the case of the minors of thirteen years the consent of the parents or tutors for the treatment of its personal data is required.
- In no case data regarding the professional situation will be successfully obtained of the junior, economic or to the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of these.
- If you are smaller of thirteen years and have acceded to this website without warning your parents you do not have to be registered as user.
In this Web the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As usuary you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have strived in creating a safe and reliable space and for that reason I want to share my principles with respect to your privacy:
- I never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to serve to you that you require to me.
- I never share personal information of my users with anybody, except fulfilling the law or in case it counts on your express authorization.
- I never use your personal data with a purpose different from the expressed one in this policy of privacy.
It is precise to notice that this Policy of Privacy could vary based on legislative exigencies or of self-regulation, reason why it is advised to the users who visit it periodically. It will be applicable in case the users decide to fill in some form of anyone of their forms of contact where personal character data are successfully obtained.
Person in charge of the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of the Person in charge: Vizcaya Uxue
With the object of the anticipated thing in the General Regulation of Protection of Data before mentioned, the personal data that you send to me through the forms of the Web, will receive the data processing of “Users of the Web and subscribers”.
For the data processing of my users, implement all the established technical and organizational measures of security in the effective legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that adjust to the exigencies of the new European regulation of protection of data:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I am always going to require your consent for the treatment of your personal data for one or several specific aims that I will inform to you previously with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimisation of data: I am only going to ask for strictly necessary data in relation to the aims for which I require them. The possible minimums.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the data will be maintained during not more time of the necessary one for the aims of the treatment, in function to the purpose, I will inform to you into the term of corresponding conservation, in the case of subscriptions, periodically I will review my lists and I will eliminate those inactive registries during a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an suitable security of the personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You must know that to volume all the precautions necessary to avoid the nonauthorized access or illegal use of the data of my users on the part of third parties.
How I have collected your data?
The personal data that treatment in hostingguidebook.com come from:
- Form of contact
- Commentaries in blog
Which are your rights when you facilitate your data to me?
Any person must right to obtain confirmation on if in HostingGuideBook.com I am treating personal data that concern to me, or no.
The interested people have right a:
- To ask for the access to the personal data regarding the interested one
- To ask for its rectification or suppression
- To ask for the limitation of its treatment
- To be against to the treatment
- To ask for the portability of the data
The interested ones will be able to accede to their personal data, as well as to ask for the rectification of the inexact data or, where appropriate, to ask for their suppression when, among others reasons, the data no longer are necessary for the aims that were picked up. In certain circumstances, the interested ones will be able to ask for the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case I will only conserve them for the exercise or the defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and by reasons related to their particular situation, the interested ones will be able to be against to the treatment of their data. Vizcaya Uxue will stop treating the data, safe by urgent legitimate reasons, or the exercise or the defense of possible claims. How interested, you must right to receive the personal data that are incumbent to you, that you have facilitated to me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment when:
- The treatment is based on the consent
- The data have been facilitated by the interested person.
- The treatment takes place by automated means.
When exerting your right to the portability of the data, you will have right to that the personal data are transmitted directly of person in charge to person in charge when is technically possible.
Also the interested ones will have right to the effective judicial trusteeship and to make a complaint before the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data, if they consider that the personal data processing that concerns to him infringes the Regulation.
With what purpose treatment your personal data?
When a user connects himself with this Web for example to comment a post, to send a mail to the holder, to subscribe or to realise some hiring, he is facilitating information of personal character for which HostingGuideBook.com is responsible. That information can include personal character data as they can be your direction IP, name, physical address, email address, phone number, and another information. When facilitating this information, the user only gives its consent so that their information is compiled, used, managed and stored by https://www.HostingGuideBook.com, as is described in the Legal Warning and the present Policy of Privacy.
In HostingGuideBook.com different systems exist from capture of personal information and treatment the information that to me the people interested with the following aim facilitate in each system of capture (forms):
- Form of contact: I ask for the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of https://www.HostingGuideBook.com. For example, I can use those data to respond to your request and give answer to the doubts, complaints, commentaries or restlessness that you can have regarding the information including in the Web, the services which they are lent through the Web, the treatment of his personal data, referring questions to legal texts including in the Web, as well as any other consultations that you can have and that are not subject to the conditions of hiring. I inform to you that the data that you facilitate to me will be located in the servers of Raiola (supplier of Vizcaya Uxue) within the EU.
- Form of high for commentaries of the blog: In order to comment publications of the https://www.HostingGuideBook.com blog it is required that the user registers through this form. In this case, I ask for the following personal data: Name, Email, Once given of discharge, the user will be able to realise so many commentaries as he wishes and to give answer on the previous ones. I inform to you that the data that you facilitate to me will be located in the servers of Raiola (supplier of Vizcaya Uxue) within the EU.
Other purposes by which exist treatment your personal data:
- In order to guarantee the fulfillment of the conditions of use and the applicable law. This can include the development of tools and algorithms that help this Web to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data that gathers.
- In order to support and to improve the services that this Web offers.
- Also other nonidentifying data take shelter that are obtained by means of some cookies that unload in the computer of the user when it sails in this Web which I detail in the policy of cookies.
- In order to manage the social networks. HostingGuideBook.com can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that takes to end of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://www.HostingGuideBook.com, will be in force by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, policies of privacy and norms of access that belong to the social network that comes previously in each case and accepted by the user of Vizcaya Uxue. It will deal his data with the purposes correctly of administering his presence in the social network, informing into activities, products or services of HostingGuideBook.com. As well as for any other purpose that the norms of the social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send publicity of individual way.
According to the established thing in European the general regulation of protection of data (RGPD) 2016/679, Vizcaya Uxue (HostingGuideBook.com) residing in Moraza 15. 20006 San Sebastian (GUIPÚZCOA), GUIPÚZCOA, 20006 will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to Users of the Web and subscribers.
HostingGuideBook.com, does not sell, rents nor yields personal character data that can identify the user, nor it will do it in the future, to third parties without the previous consent. Nevertheless, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be realised, in those cases, consent to the users will be required informing on the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will be always realised with the strictest standards of security.
The function of remarketing allows me to arrive at the people who have visited https://www.HostingGuideBook.com previously and to associate a hearing determined to a concrete message. Remarketing is a method to obtain that the users who have visited my site return to do it.
As usuary into https://www.HostingGuideBook.com I inform to you that we are compiling information for this function of remarketing in https://www.HostingGuideBook.com
That I compile thanks to this function is collected by the cookies of Facebook. You can know the data that compile these cookies in the following policies of privacy of each service:
This type of services allows to directly interact with social networks or other external platforms from the pages of this Web. The interactions and the data obtained by this Web always will be put under the configuration of privacy of the user in each social network. In case a service settles that allows to interact with social networks, it is possible that, although the users do not use the service, this one picks up data of traffic Web regarding the pages in which they are installed.
In https://www.HostingGuideBook.com I use Facebook ads, the platform of publicity of Facebook, that allows me to create campaigns and announcements. When generating an announcement, can be segmented the public by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, likings, etc.)
- What they buy in Internet and by other channels
The data collected through Facebook ads are subject to this policy of privacy from the moment at which the user lets his data in the form of this Web to be united to the bulletin of subscriptions. In no case the information coming from Facebook with a different purpose will be used.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal base for the treatment of its data is: the consent.
In order to contact or to realise commentaries in this Web the consent with this policy of privacy is required.
The prospective or commercial supply of products and services is based on the consent that is asked for to him, without in no case the retirement of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of data
The categories of data that treat are identifying data.
Categories are not data especially protected.
Inasmuch as time I will conserve your data?
The provided personal data will be conserved:
- Until its suppression by the interested one is not asked for.
To what adressees your data will communicate?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
In order to serve strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://www.HostingGuideBook.com, shares data with the following lenders under its corresponding conditions of privacy:
Google Analytics: an analytical service of Web given by Google, Inc., a company of Delaware whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, the United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, that are located text files in your computer, to help https://www.HostingGuideBook.com to analyze the use that makes the users of the website. The information that generates the cookie about its use of https://www.HostingGuideBook.com (including your direction IP) directly will be transmitted and filed by Google in the servers of the United States.
Hosting: Webempresa Europe, LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, residing in Spain. More information in: https://www.webempresa.com. Webempresa Europe SL treats the data in order to realise its services of hosting to Vizcaya Uxue.
Accounting: We use the Holded platform (Holded.com) for the creation of invoices and management.
Platform Web: Inc. Automattic, residing in the USA. More information in: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Inc. Automattic). Inc. Automattic treats the data in order to realise its services of platform Web to Vizcaya Uxue.
When sailing by https://www.HostingGuideBook.com nonidentifiable data can be gathered, that can include, directions IP, geographic location (approximately), a registry of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Between the identifying data they are not also the related ones to your habits of navigation through services of third parties. This Web uses the following services of analysis of third parties:
- Google analytics
- Pixel of Facebook
I use this information to analyze tendencies, to administer the site, to track the movements of the users around the site and to compile demographic information on my base of users as a whole.
Secret and security of the data
https://www.HostingGuideBook.com commits in the use and treatment of the data including personal of the users, respecting its confidentiality and to use them in agreement with the purpose of the same, as well as to give fulfillment to its obligation to keep them and to adapt all the measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or nonauthorized access, in accordance with the established thing in the effective norm of protection of data.
This Web includes a certificate SSL. One is a security protocol that causes that your data travel of complete and safe way, that is to say, the transmission of the data between a servant and user Web, and in feedback, totally is based or encriptada.
https://www.HostingGuideBook.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data by means of fraudulent accesses to them on the part of third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Vizcaya Uxue will make sure that any person who is in favor authorized of HostingGuideBook.com to process the data of the client (including its personnel, collaborator and lenders), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (or to have contractual or legal).
When some incident of security appears, when occurring HostingGuideBook.com account, will have to notify to the Client without illegal delays and will have to provide opportune information related to the Incident of Security as it is known or when the Client asks for it reasonably.
Exactitude and veracity of the data
As user, you are the only person in charge of the veracity and correction of the data that you send to https://www.HostingGuideBook.com exonerating to Vizcaya Uxue (HostingGuideBook.com), of any responsibility on the matter.
The users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the exactitude, use and authenticity of the facilitated personal data, and they are committed to maintain properly updated them. The user accepts to provide complete and correct information in the form of contact or subscription.
Acceptance and consent
The user declares to be informed into the conditions on protection of personal character data, accepting and allowing the treatment of the same on the part of Vizcaya Uxue (HostingGuideBook.com) in the form and for the purposes indicated in this policy of privacy.
The given consent, as much for the treatment as for the cession of the data of the interested ones, is revocable at any time communicating it to Vizcaya Uxue (HostingGuideBook.com) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights ARC. This revocation in no case will have retroactive character.
Vizcaya Uxue reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to legislative or legal new features, as well as to practices of the industry. In these assumptions, Vizcaya Uxue will announce in this page the changes introduced with reasonable advance to its putting in practice.
Commercial post office
In agreement with the LSSICE, https://www.HostingGuideBook.com it does not realise Spam practices, reason why it does not send commercial post office by via authorized electronics that previously have not been asked for or by the user. Consequently, in each one of the forms had in the Web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the bulletin, regardless of the commercial information precise asked for.
According to the arranged thing in Law 34/2002 of Services of the Society of the Information and of electronic commerce, https://www.HostingGuideBook.com is committed not to send communications of commercial character without identifying them properly.